In our experience, we have seen many people get confused between a mug warmer and a candle warmer. This is because the purpose of the candle warmer is also similar to that of Mug warmer. But you got to understand that both of them have different functionality, design, and mechanism. There are not many materials on the web that help you in tackling this problem. This problem can be realized as the sole reason for the confusion of some people. Therefore, this time, we have decided to bring a bite-sized comparison between these two warmers. All the information is precise yet thorough. You will indeed have all your doubts removed once you dive into our discussion. Are you ready? If you are then let us just start with it –
- A candle warmer is an electrical device that melts either a candle or scented wax to spread the fragrance without burning them. Most commonly, the candle warmers are used in the kitchens, bedrooms, or bathrooms.
- Candle warmer doesn’t create a flame, pollution, or toxic gases, but it indeed makes a relaxing ambiance around the home. This way, you will never have to worry about the soot of flames getting settled on walls.
- The candles used in the Candle warmers don’t stick to their surface. These candles are reused until their scent fades away. The relaxing scent of the fragrant candles will spread throughout the room. Be informed that these candles are only warmed for scent and not lighting the surroundings up.
- Mug warmer is a device electrically designed to hold different kinds of cups.
- Mug warmers have electric plates at their base. This base can get heated to offer the necessary temperature that keeps the cup warm. This, in turn, keeping the beverage in these cups warm.
- The main benefit of mug warmers is to keep the drinks such as tea, coffee, soup, or milk at optimal temperature when you leave it unattended for long. Due to this reason, you will not have to warm the beverages, again and again, wasting energy.
- This mug is handy for people who like to have hot beverages at the office or home. Additionally, it works as a great aid during winters when the drinks get cold within a few minutes.
Mug warmers and candle warmers are both nicely designed cups of different types. Both the cups have similar functionality of warming but different purposes. Let us discuss some of the notable differences between the two:
- Design & Mechanism: Candle warmers and Mug warmers work on heating coils and generate the heat for different warming purposes. Mug warmers allow drinks or beverages in the cup to remain warm for a long time without getting boiled. On the other hand, the Candle warmers create an aromatic atmosphere by burning the scented candles without creating any flames.
- Usage & Functionality: Mug warmers often have a USB port that is used to connect to the devices while you are busy working on your laptops or computer. For tea or coffee lovers, it is a facility that keeps the beverage lukewarm at all times. But the facility of a USB port is not often available with a Candle warmer.
- Multipurpose: Mug warmer can be used as a candle warmer too. Mug warmers are multipurpose. Apart from beverages, they can keep the candles warm and spread their fragrance. Candle warmers can also be used as mug warmers, but the candle warmer should have a flat, waterproof surface. Many candle-warmers do not have the size of a proper cup to be used as a mug.