Coffee is one of the greatest blessings to us. It is one of the beverages that not only gives pleasure to your taste buds but also wakes you up. It makes you feel more energetic, no matter how tired you are. And let us not forget about all-nighters. We cannot imagine pulling those without cups of coffee. Coffee is so popular these days that some people have also started using it as a pre-workout drink. But when you are a person with a taste, regular coffee won’t suffice and quench your soul. Therefore, you surely need a coffee maker to make the best coffee. Here is the review of Best Drip Coffee Makers 2020.
However, there are many types of coffee makers in the market. But according to experts, the absolute best one among them is the drip coffee maker. In such coffee makers, hot water drips on coffee. This method helps in preserving the taste of coffee at all costs. The use of these coffee makers is also increasing day by day. But where do you find such coffee makers? Well, don’t be surprised but you will find them here. In the below-given list, you will discover ten drip coffee makers. We are sure you will find your coffee maker from this list once you are done reading everything. We hope this detailed report will help our readers and consumers who will use the best coffee maker.
Best Buy Drip Coffee Maker Reviews 2020:
1. Cuisinart Drip Coffee Maker
On number one of our list, we have the drip coffee maker by Cuisinart. When it comes to Cuisinart, you will only learn good things about the company. Therefore, we decide to give the first position to the coffee maker by them. You would be pleased to know that this product is available for purchase in nine colors. All these colors are created in a way that suits almost all the kitchen designs. Other than that, you can also choose the size of the machine. The pouring of coffee into the cup is always dripless. Additionally, the product is also free from BPA. You will also like the advanced 24-hour brew start and the feature that lets you prepare less than four cups of coffee very quickly. The product also includes the charcoal and gold-toned filter. Both of these filters always allow you to have the freshest coffee in your cup. The handle of this coffee maker is also very comfortable. You will also like the overall ergonomic design of the product. The product has also passed many quality standards, so be assured that it will last many years in your kitchen or cafeteria.
- You can easily prepare 12 cups of coffee at a time with this product.
- The range of colors that the product is available is extensive.
- The heater plate of this coffee maker is also adjustable.
- The instruction book that comes with the product will let you understand everything quickly.
- The coffee pot that comes with the product is safe to be washed in the dishwasher.
2. Mr. Coffee Drip Coffee Maker
You can either by the black or the white variant of the product. But if you ask us, we like both the colors a lot. The shiny appearance of the material is something that it does not ever lose. Other than that, we also love the fact that the product is available at an affordable price. There are also indicator lights in the machine that quickly lets you know whether the coffee maker is on or off. The presence of the water window is something that helps avoid overflow at all times. Additionally, we would also like to inform you that the power consumption of this coffee maker is 900 Watts. The long cord length is something that makes the operation easy. You can also place this coffee maker wherever you like. To maintain the product, we advise you to keep cleaning the filter regularly. The pot of the product is huge so that you can prepare a maximum of 12 cups of coffee at a time. The filter basket can be easily lifted for cleaning purposes. You can also fill your cup with coffee in the middle of brewing.
- The coffee pot has marks on it so that you can quickly know the amount of coffee.
- This coffee pot also comes with a sturdy handle.
- The indicators on the machine make its operation even more straightforward.
- The product only weighs 3.6 pounds and has the dimensions of – 8 X 12 X 12.6 inches.
- You will also like the finish of this drip coffee maker.
3. Ninja Drip Coffee Maker
The Ninja drip coffee maker has secured the third position of our list. We like this product so much that we see no drawbacks. However, we also want to inform you that the product may seem a little pricey for some people. The black design of the coffee maker is something that suits all modern kitchens. Other than that, the operation is also easy to understand and control. The capacity of the pot is 12 cups, which is enough for a family. This coffee maker is equipped with an advanced boiler so that you always get a perfected heated coffee. You can also make your brew in advance as the coffee maker comes with a programmable brew feature. The warming plate in the machine offers preservation of the coffee flavor at all times. If you like, you can also pause the machine in the middle of brewing. Additionally, you can also make small batches of coffee with the utmost ease. The filter of the product is permanent, while the water reservoir is removable. Many buyers have bought this product, and they are utterly happy with its performance.
- There is a water reservoir in this coffee maker so that coffee brewing becomes quicker.
- You will also like the enhanced and well-functioning filer in the machine.
- You will never need paper filters and hence save some money.
- The filling and removal of the water reservoir are effortless and convenient.
- This coffee maker also comes with an integrated scoop for proper measurements.
4. Technivorn Moccamaster Drip Coffee Maker
The Technivorn Moccamaster coffee maker is one of the best coffee makers that you will ever come across. If you watch how it is designed, you will certainly understand why it is a top-rated product. We have also seen it many cafés because of its fantastic functionality. It can be used regularly and nonstop without worrying about any damage. In just a single go, you will be able to prepare 40 ounces of well-brewed coffee. Since the price of the product is high, we recommend you only purchase this if you are a professional. It will suffice all the needs in a cafeteria with great ease. Additionally, it is also available in 28 colors. This range is undoubtedly the widest we have come across till now. Due to this range, people can choose the coffee maker according to the design and interior of their kitchens. The best part of the product is that it also has the auto shut off feature. With the help of this feature, you won’t need to worry if you have turned the machine on accidentally. Also, the product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years.
- This is a professional-grade drip coffee maker.
- It can be used in high-end cafeterias as it has a high performance.
- The operation depends on just a push of a single button.
- Instead of pumps, coffee is delivered by element made from copper in this coffee maker.
- The product also has certification from the SCA.
5. Braun Drip Coffee Maker
When it comes to coffee makers, one cannot back off from mentioning the Braun coffee maker. We have brought this fantastic product to our list because we genuinely like how easy it is to use this coffee maker. Other than that, we also like the fact that you can prepare 12 cups of coffee very comfortably in it. The price of the product is such that many people can afford it. You can use it both for personal and professional uses. The design of the machine is straightforward yet extremely elegant. The manufacturers have used stainless steel in creating the body of this coffee machine. Due to this reason, it has excellent strength and is bound to last many years in your kitchen. If you buy this coffee maker, we guarantee you that you will experience satisfaction every time you make and have a cup of coffee. The machine always makes sure that your coffee is well brewed and at the proper temperature in every condition. The operation is digital and hence is very fast. You will be able to understand it as soon as you get the product.
- The design of the product is straightforward and hence will suit minimalist kitchens a lot.
- The buttons in the control panel are highly functional.
- This coffee maker consumes the power of 1000 Watts.
- The sturdy material used in making the machine is highly commendable.
- It will always help you taste the rich flavor of coffee in the cup.
6. Posame Drip Coffee Maker
Next up, on our list, we have the drip coffee maker by the famous company Posame. Posame has been in the market for several years and has satisfied customers all across the country. You can also contact the manufacturers quickly if you have any queries regarding the coffee maker. The response is so fast that you will be bound to get impressed. We have added their drip coffee maker in our list for several reasons stated ahead. This coffee machine has a black design and is also compact at the same time. Due to this reason, you can keep it anywhere in your kitchen. Even when it is visible, it will only enhance the attractiveness of your kitchen design. The small LED screen at the base of the machine helps you have complete control over the machine. It also comes with a timer that you can program as per your requirement. The price of the product is not too high. Due to this reason, it has attracted many buyers all across the country. You will also be happy to know that it can be shipped to any place in the United States of America.
- If the machine is left unattended for more than two hours, it will shut automatically.
- You can prepare a maximum of 15 cups of coffee with this coffee maker.
- The design is exceptionally user-friendly and easy to understand.
- The coffee-making also does not take a lot of time when it comes to this machine.
- The product also has an excellent brew basket and water gauge.
7. BELLA Drip Coffee Maker
On number seven, we have the BELLA drip coffee maker on our list. Trust us; we love this product tremendously. We say so because of the variety of features it provides at such a fantastic price. Like many other coffee makers on our list, you can make up to 12 cups of coffee in this machine. Additionally, the taste of the coffee will never be lost no matter the number of times of using the coffee machine. You will also like the fact that the machine comes with an in-built cleaning cycle. This feature lets the coffee maker automatically clean itself so that hygiene is always maintained. The LCD screen is also backlit so that you can read everything in it without any difficulty. You will surely be impressed by the quickness of this machine. If you wish, you can also make less coffee with this coffee maker. The stainless steel construction of the product is what makes it incredibly stylish. Due to this reason, you can place it conveniently at your countertops. You can also program the machine in advance if you want to. The pot that comes with the product is also very sturdy.
- The product comes with a measuring scoop as well as a filter basket.
- The filter basket is reusable and can also be washed frequently.
- The auto shut off feature in the product helps you to save power.
- The item weighs almost 8 pounds.
- Additionally, it has the dimensions of – 10 X 7 X 13.6 inches.
8. Zojirushi Drip Coffee Maker
On number eight, we have the coffee maker by the company Zojirushi. You can prepare a maximum of 10 cups of coffee with this coffee maker at a time. The design of the product is fantastic, and it is overall black colored. Other than that, the material used in making the product is stainless steel. You will also notice a water tank, which makes coffee making an effortless thing to do. This water tank can be also be removed from the machine for washing purposes. Additionally, the brewing temperature is 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Due to this high temperature, you always get to taste the best coffee in your cup. It also helps in maintaining the natural flavors of the coffee so that you feel good taking every sip of it. There is also a provision of a mechanism in the coffee maker, which helps in preventing all sorts of dripping. This way, you will never create any mess in your kitchen countertop. The mesh in the machine can also be washed very easily. After washing, you can place it in the machine for further usage.
- A measuring spoon and coffee filter comes as additional products with this coffee maker.
- This coffee maker will always heat the coffee at the right temperature.
- You can also make iced coffee with this machine without altering the taste.
- The time saver mode in the coffee maker lets you quickly make coffee when you are in a hurry.
- You can lift the filter and swing basket for cleaning the machine thoroughly.
9. BUNN Drip Coffee Maker
On number nine, we have the BUNN drip coffee maker for you. Before moving further, we would like to inform you that the price of the product is quite high. Therefore, you should only purchase it if you could afford it. It is available in two styles, which are – regular and high-altitude. You can choose the one that suits your requirements the best. Other than that, you should also know that this coffee maker takes less time for brewing when compared to other coffee makers in the market. Many parts of the machine are made using commercial grade and high-quality stainless steel. This allows you to use the product regularly. Buyers of the product will also receive a warranty for three years with this coffee maker. Additionally, the entire coffee maker is assembled and designed in the USA. The carafe is vacuum insulated so that you can enjoy hot coffee even when the weather is cold. Furthermore, you can make 50 ounces of coffee easily with this coffee maker.
- The carafe is thermally insulated so that it keeps your coffee hot.
- This coffee maker has a spray head that helps in better extraction of coffee.
- The product also comes with a warranty of three years.
- It requires less time for brewing coffee.
- The product weighs 9.65 pounds and has the dimensions of – 14 X 8 X 15 inches.
10. KitchenAid Drip Coffee Maker
Lastly, we have included the KitchenAid drip coffee maker to our list. It is available for purchase in two colors, which are – matte charcoal and onyx black. The clean and minimal design of the product is what we like the most. The showerhead of the product comes with 29 holes so that the coffee is always perfectly saturated. The water tank of this coffee maker also has a large head so that no spillage is ever caused while pouring water. The material type is plastic glass so that you get more visibility of everything more than other coffee makers. Moreover, the carafe comes with a spout and prevents dripping at all times. There is also a pair of brew buttons present at the front and side. The bold and clean modes of the product are also exclusive. Other than that, all the parts of the machine are robust and durable. The user of the machine will be able to use it anywhere he/she likes. You will surely like this coffee maker as much as we do.
- The showerhead of the coffee maker is fantastic.
- There are dosage ladder and chart on the product.
- The warming plate is programmable as per your temperature requirements.
- The spout in the carafe makes pouring easy and spill-free.
- You can also pour coffee before the completion of brewing.
Drip Coffee Makers Buying Guide – Things to Consider:
We have mentioned many aspects below that you should consider before you buy a drip coffee maker. All of these aspects are very easy to understand. Make sure you read everything without fail if you have never bought a coffee maker before –
1. Price: The first thing that anyone should consider is the price of a coffee machine. Generally, you will find costly as well as cheap options in the market. However, you can never be sure of the quality of the product. In our list, we have included many drip coffee makers that have prices in a wide range. From these options, you will surely find a coffee maker that will suit best with your budget. Refrain from buying high-end and very expensive coffee makers if you are purchasing if for personal and domestic use.
2. Capacity: By capacity, we are referring to the amount of coffee you can make at a time in the coffee maker. For this, you will have to check the brewing details. Other than that, you can also check the capacity of the coffee pot. We have seen many coffee pots that can hold an average of 12 cups of coffee very easily. Coffee makers with such pots are well suited for a family. Other than that, these coffee makers can also be used by multiple users. For this reason, they can also be placed in the office kitchen.
3. Reviews: Apart from the above factors, you should also consider reading reviews of the product. Trust us, nothing, and no one can ever help you get to know details about a product better than buyer reviews. To access these reviews, you can log in to the famous e-commercial sites of the country. You can then search the product you have your eyes on and then read the reviews carefully. Other than giving intricate details about the product, reviews can also help you know the genuineness and quality of the coffee maker.
4. Wattage: Coffee makers are electrical appliances. Hence, it becomes imperative to check their power consumption before making any purchase. To know these details, you can read the description of the product. Do not buy a coffee maker that consumes a tremendous amount of electricity as it will not prove to be beneficial in the longer run. Also, if high wattage coffee makers are used regularly, they can cause the electric bill to soar. Therefore, always consider this aspect before adding any coffee maker to your wishlist. There are also drip coffee makers that do not need electricity, but they are less in use these days.
5. Filter: The filter in a coffee machine lets you have the smoothest sips of coffee whenever you are using it. These filters can either be permanent or removable. Other than that, filters can also be shaped differently. However, we have noticed two major shapes, which are – cone and basket. The advantage of buying a coffee maker with filter is that it helps you save the money that you keep spending on paper filters. Other than that, most filters are also removable so that you can wash them for regular use in the machine.
6. Auto-cleaning: Cleaning a coffee machine can be a job full of hassle. You should also know that if cleaning is not done regularly, the coffee maker may create problems. In severe cases, it may even require maintenance. Therefore, buying a coffee machine with the auto-clean feature becomes a little necessary. It will help your coffee maker to remain functional for a long time. Other than that, it will also make the brewing process smoother and faster once the cleaning is done.
Drip Coffee Makers Frequently Asked Questions
- Are drip coffee markers a good investment? Are they worth the price I pay?
If you are a person who prefers drinking coffee from a coffee maker then this appliance is a good investment. However, if you prefer drinking coffee prepared manually, then this appliance might not satisfy your taste and requirement. Most commonly a drip coffee maker from a reputed brand is known to last for at least 3-years of regular use.
- Is there a difference between a drip coffee maker and an auto-drip coffee maker?
Yes, there is a difference between the two, while a regular drip coffee maker could brew only up to 4 cups of coffee at the time of brewing, an auto-drip coffee maker could brew more than 10 cups at the time of brewing.
- I am planning to purchase a coffee maker, is a drip coffee maker better than instant coffee makers?
As far as we know, drip coffee makers are better than instant coffee makers. The purpose of coffee makers to make instant coffee, while it destroys most of the nutrients and flavor in it. On the other hand, a drip coffee maker keeps all the essential oil, flavor, and nutrients intact. This is why coffee from drip coffee makers tastes better than the one from an instant coffee maker.
- What is the good coffee grind for a drip coffee maker?
The best coffee grind could vary based on the model and brand of the coffee maker. However, in general, most of the drip coffee makers are compatible with fine or medium grind coffee powder. The grind actually depends on the type of drip coffee maker. Check the manufacturer’s recommendation to know more about the grind.
- A few of my friends have advised me that if you use a coffee powder that is too fine, it could clog the drip brewer, it is true?
Yes, each model of drip coffee maker might come with different types of a drip brewer, if you add the too fine coffee powder into some drip brewer it could clog the brewer and it will lead brewer overflowing. If the brewer overflow under any circumstances, it could kill the coffee maker.
- My new drip coffee maker is making very weak flavored coffee, why?
There could be two reasons for your coffee maker to make weak coffee, it could be because of the coffee powder you used is weak or the quantity is too low. Other than this, it could be because the heating element in your coffee maker could be faulty, if the heating element does not heat the water to a required temperature, then it could result in a weak coffee.
- Is it possible to replace the drip brewer of my drip coffee maker?
Some brands sell spare parts or drip brewer of the coffee maker on the retail market. But, some of them don’t. This is one of the most important things that you should check while purchasing a drip coffee maker. Remember, drip brewers of some coffee makers become inefficient in just 2 or 3-years, if it cannot be replaced, then your coffee makers are worthless after that.
We genuinely understand that selecting a drip coffee maker for your kitchen can be tiresome. After all, there are many coffee makers in the market. Such a wide range of options makes a choice even more difficult. Therefore, we have brought you a list of our top ten drip coffee makers. All these coffee makers are highly rated by many buyers all across the country. You will also like the functionality and accessibility that these machines offer. A good drip coffee machine will solve all your problems and let you enjoy the best cup of coffee as soon as you wake up.
You will enjoy reading: 10 Best Immersion Blenders in 2020 – Ultimate Reviews & Guide