Want to start your day with multivitamins, antioxidants that can boost you for a kick start energized day? Ever tried cold-pressed juice? Drinking cold-pressed juice early in the morning at breakfast will not only fulfill the vitamin requirements for your body but can give you the energy you would want to work hard all day long. The feeling of the awesomeness of having a strong metabolism can do wonders for your health. Cold-pressed juice is not only delicious but also packed with all kinds of vitamins, fiber, and minerals we need for our body. By following a simple regime, we can provide it to our body just by drinking a glass of juice every morning or anytime in a day you can. Here is the review of Best Cold Press Juicer 2020.
Cold-pressed juice is filled with antioxidants that can cleanse and detoxify your body from all the toxins that have been building up in our system by eating and drinking unhealthily. As our busy schedule doesn’t allow us to hit the gym every day or exercise, a glass of fresh juice can help our system to get rid of the gunk stored in our bodies.
Does fruit juice help to fight against cancer? The answer is yes, fruits like grapefruits, oranges, and other citrus fruits help lower the risk of cancer. Adding a glass of cold-pressed juice to your healthy fad is an essential thing that can lead you to gain a healthy life.
We all seem to own a centrifugal juice extractor for juicing, blending, and mixing but do you know the difference between the juice you prepare in a centrifugal juicer vs. cold-pressed juicer? The centrifugal juice extractor has fast-spinning blades that can generate heat. This heat will destroy the necessary enzymes, oxidize the nutrients in the fruits or vegetables you are juicing, and the prepared juice will lack all the nutrition you need for your body. But cold-pressed juicer is dedicated to extracting fresh juice by crushing and pressing the fruits or vegetables without generating heat. This process of extracting juice will keep all the vital nutrients intact that your body needs every day.
Adding a cold-pressed juicer is a great investment to restore your health, with the help of a glass of juice you can improve your overall health and physical fitness. Taking the advice of our experts, we have listed out some cold-pressed juicers in our report that will help all the consumers and our readers find the best juicer without you hunting for more.
Best Buy Cold Press Juicer Reviews
The juicer we listed in our report will extract more juice from fruits and vegetables and less foam and will give our consumers 100% satisfaction. The juicer we listed in our report will extract more juice from fruits and vegetables and less foam and will give our consumers 100% satisfaction.
1. Omega J8006HDS cold-pressed juicer
As per our nutritionist expert’s advice the Omega J800HDS is leading on the top of our list for its quality production. This cold-pressed juicer is a must-have for all the good reasons. This powerful juicer is well-engineered that comes with a dual-stage juice processor to provide you the best cold-pressed juice packed with nutrients. It can extract juice from all the fruits, leafy green like kale, cabbage, spinach, and pine tree needles, wheatgrass, and vegetables like celery, carrot, peppers, radish, frozen food and many more without destroying the natural flavor and keeping the nutritional benefits intact. This juicer comes with a black cone that processes nuts into nut butter grind coffee beans, grinds whole-spice, finely minces the mint and garlic extrudes pasta, makes baby food and whips soy milk in few seconds. Its compact size makes it easier to store and it doesn’t take a lot of space on your kitchen counter.
- You can opt for a healthier lifestyle using this juicer by drinking healthy juice every day.
- It is easy to clean, install, and assemble.
- This cold press technology uses low-speed technology up to 80 RPMs and does not heat up like centrifugal juicers that destroy valuable nutrients. It helps to prevent oxidation promoting healthy enzymes and allows the juice to store fresh up to 72 hours.
- It is a masticating style juicer that comes with a 2HP motor. It provides the high yield juice with very dry pulp, comes with a function for automatic pulp-ejection and noise-less operation.
2. Juicer Machine, Aicok slow masticating cold-pressed juicer
This juicer comes with an upgraded 7 segment spiral system; this does a better job by opening up each cell for extracting nutrients from fruits and vegetables than other juicers. The technology used can minimize the oxidation of the juice extracted and maximize juice production. This juicer not just extracts juice but ensures baby food production by separating the pulp from the food that almost solves the baby food issues, giving your baby nutrient-packed juice. This juicer comes in a classic black color that can go well on with kitchen decor. The cold-pressed masticating juicer is a slow speed juicer that uses speed up to 80 RPMs for grinding, extracting juice without creating too much heat and friction this helps in storing 90% of the nutrients in the food and reserves vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and trace minerals.
- This juicer only takes 3 seconds to start and made from high- grade PMMA material.
- It is easy to assemble and operate with a touch of a button and runs on less than 60 decibels for extracting juice from fruits and vegetables.
- This juicer can go in the dishwasher, making it easier to clean.
- You can enjoy the nutrient-packed juice with minimum pulp as the juicer can easily separate juice to pulp.
- It prevents clogging as it uses the reverse function that can solve the jam issue.
- It ensures a noiseless motor operation.
3. Mueller Austria Ultra cold-pressed juicer
This powerful cold-pressed juicer engineered in Germany is built with quality in mind. The juicer spins with a speed of 60 RPMs this can extract up to 60% more juice and 50% more vitamins and minerals than most centrifugal juicers. This juicer is built with safety measures that keep your safety as its priority. It has a built-in safety sensor button that assures the juicer won’t work until all the parts are correctly installed and attached. It comes with a 3-inch feed chute that easily allows large cut fruits and vegetables and small feed chute specially designed for juicing purposes. This reduces the preparation time as it involves a pusher; this helps you to push the fruits or vegetables into the chute. The cold-pressed juicer is known for its durability as it can work effortlessly without having any machine issues. It comes with filter support that will continuously clean between the drum and the net.
- The juicer is made with high-quality plastic that is BPA-free.
- It is an eco-friendly made from bio-products.
- The cold-pressed juicer comes with a built-in filter that can help separate the juice from any waste.
- The grinder is made from premium long-lasting material, ensuring you use it for a longer period.
- It gives you dried pulp; this means it can extract maximum juice from the vegetables and fruits; it is an anti-drip design that helps in easy clean-up with a pre-cleanup function.
4. Aicok slow masticating cold-pressed juicer
This cold-pressed juicer has a similar looking style like the Omega and the Champion juicers. However, it is cheaper and comes with an affordable price of $79.99. You can continuously operate the juicer for more than 10 minutes. It comes with an upgraded spiral system that has seven segments. It opens up each cell of your fruit and vegetable to extract maximum juice out of them. It minimizes the oxidation and maximizes the nutrition content in your juice. The juicer spins at the speed of 80 RPMs. Since you get fresh juice you can store it in the freezer up to 72 hours for some period of time and drink when you want to. The juicer can cut, chew, and press your fruits and vegetables better than any centrifugal juicer. The juicer makes less noise that is less than equal to 60 dB. The juicer effectively gives more juice and less pulp.
- It is well constructed from safe PMMA material that makes the juicer long-lasting in use.
- It can be installed and assembled very easily without much hassle.
- It ensures a noiseless operation.
- All the removable parts of the juicer are easy to clean and are dishwasher- friendly.
- It comes with reverse and forwards motion that is helpful for anti-clogging.
- It is effective in removing motor heat. The low rpm machine exacts more juice and less foam.
5. Sagnart cold-pressed juicer
This is a slow juicer that efficiently extracts nutritious juice with a speed of 65 RPMs. The technology of slow juicing used ensures that the juicer will not produce too many calories while reducing oxidation. This juicer is efficient to preserve vitamins, calcium, magnesium, iron, cellulose, and other vital multi-minerals. You can juice both fruits like orange, apples, watermelon, pineapples, pears, and vegetables like celery, beetroot, ginger, carrot, etc. It can also help to juice soaked almonds, fresh peanuts, walnuts, and other socked nuts. It comes with excellent corrosion and heat resistant technology. It is easy to assemble and install and comes with a 1-year warranty card. The juicer comes with a reverse function; this prevents the machine from clogging and helps clean up from any dried pulp or fruit or vegetable remaining. The powerful machine consumes not more than 200W while doing a perfect job of juicing.
- This juicer is designed to be compact, handy that can be easily movable and does not occupy a lot of space on the kitchen counter.
- juicer is BPA-free and FDA-approved so it ensures it to be made from high-quality material.
- It ensures a noise-less motor operation.
- The juicer will extract more juice from fruits and vegetables and less foam.
6. Aabosi slow masticating cold-pressed juicer
The compact juicer takes a very little space on your kitchen counter in comparison to the horizontal base juicers. It has a handle which makes it a convenient machine to move around and easy to switch places. The handle design makes the juicer easier to clean under the sink. You will get the maximum extracted juice with this juicer that runs at a low speed of ( 40-65 ) RPMs. The low speed is beneficial in retaining all the nutritional values in your juice. The juicer does not build up heat and prevents oxidation. You can store your juice in the freezer for about 48 hours without losing any nutritional values. The vertical design of the juicer can process your fruits and vegetables faster that will give more juice with less pulp. The juicer comes with a 1-month free trial and lifelong technical support.
- The detachable parts of the juicer are made from high- quality TRITAN food grade anti-oxidation material.
- The juicer is BPA-free.
- The switches are designed to be waterproof, making it a durable and safe product.
- It comes with a reverse function, which prevents the juicer from jamming or clogging.
- It is easy to assemble, install, and clean. The detachable parts are dishwasher friendly.
- This juicer is designed to be compact, handy that can be easily movable and does not occupy a lot of space on the kitchen counter.
7. Hurom HP slow cold-pressed juicer
The juicer uses a special technique of using an auger to squeeze out the juice and it can juice fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and make nut milk. It doesn’t shred fruits and vegetables with blades like you are likely with a centrifugal juicer and provide you a pulp-free juice. The slow-motion of the juicer will minimize any damage to the nutrient value in your juice, ensuring you a highly-nutritious and flavorful juice from your favorite juice or vegetables. If you are a fan of drinking and using tomato juice then this is right juice maker for you as it will not oxidize, break down its form and juice will retain its nutrition value whereas if you used a centrifugal juicer the tomato juice will easily oxidize and lose some of its nutritional value. This machine comes with an exceptional 10-year motor warranty. The juicer is easy to clean, assemble, and install.
- This juicer comes with a quiet motor that enables noise-less functioning.
- The slow juicer rotates at the speed of 43 RPMs.
- The juicer is made to keep the safety standards in mind and is BPA-free.
- The juicer is not only stylish but compact, and it does not take a lot of space on your kitchen counter.
- The juicer can serve up to 350 ml/ 11.8 oz in a single serving.
- The inner spinning brush will rotate to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously; this process will reduce clogging, which will increase the juicing efficiency.
8. Picberm slow masticating cold-pressed juicer
This cold press juicer comes with an upgraded spiral masticating with high density 304 filters that will help you to get maximum juice extraction from fruits and vegetables irrespective of how dense or fine is the juice. This juicer uses slow juicing technology that will give you less foam and pure juice. The juicer comes with a small feeding chute designed to preserve maximum nutrients and reduce the oxidation making the juicer long-lasting and durable machine. The juicer works at a slow speed of 80 RPMs. The machine uses a quiet motor that can produce the desired product or juice without making a lot of noise like other juicers. The quiet motor runs at less than 60 dB. This juicer has a special technology that can auto shut off while not in use, and this will prolong the life of the machine. It has two-speed control to extract juice from various types of fruits and vegetables.
- This juicer does not make any noise while juicing.
- It can disassemble on the touch of a button that makes it convenient to clean.
- This is a safe product made with high-quality material and it is BPA-free.
- This juicer has a reverse function that helps reduce the residue from food and helps to anti-clog.
- The juicer comes with a slow/fast 2-speed controller to extract the juice and maintain its nutritional values from different kinds of fruits and vegetables.
- The detachable parts are dishwasher-friendly.
9. CalmDo slow cold-pressed juicer
This cold-pressed juicer can extract juice from vegetables and fruits containing maximum nutrients and vitamins using a slow process. The juicer runs at a speed of 70 RPMs and can yield maximum juice with less pulp; it can also minimize the heat buildup and prevent oxidization. The juicer comes with an easy disassemble button. The juicer can juice young and tender carrots and it is advisable to soak the old carrots before using them in the juicer. This works more efficiently than the centrifugal juicers as it does not get as hot as the centrifugal juicers that could destroy the necessary enzymes. In centrifugal juicers, the fruits and vegetables are chopped, whereas with this juicer, they are pressed that helps the minerals, vitamins and other nutrients to stay intact. The quiet motor works at 140 watts enabling a soundless juice extraction. This juicer is designed to be compact, handy and can be easily movable and does not occupy a lot of space on the kitchen counter.
- This juicer can make sorbets, ice-cream, smoothie, sugarcane juice, and make baby food.
- The juicer can detach its parts, and they are dishwasher-friendly.
- It enables noise-less operation.
- The color used in this juicer will not fade and will last longer.
- The juicer can juice up to 16.9 oz in single time use.
- It comes with an automatic pulp-ejection that helps for hassle-free juice extraction.
10. Secura slow cold-pressed juicer
This juicer uses the slow masticating technique, which enables maximum juice extraction from fruits and vegetables with maximum nutrients. This juicer uses slow pressing at the speed of 80 RPMs. This juicer can preserve the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and nutrients that cannot be preserved by the centrifugal juicers. It uses spiral squeezing to maximum yield the juice from the vegetables and fruits. The juicer does a great job in cleaning up by the use of a reversible function that helps in separating the pulp from your desired food. The quiet motor used operates smoothly by using less than 60 decibels. This juicer is designed to be compact, handy that can be easily movable and does not occupy a lot of space on the kitchen counter. This juicer comes with a minimum warranty of 5 years. The juicer can be easily detachable; this helps you to clean and store the product.
- The juices extract maximum juice keeping all the vital nutrition intact but without making any noise.
- With the help of a spiral squeezing system, you can get maximum juice.
- It comes with anti-slip feet to ensure the protection of you and the machine.
- You can anti-clog the machine with the touch of a single button that is pre-mentioned with a denoted letter R on the switch button.
- It comes with a drip-free cap to keep your kitchen clean.
Cold Press Juicer Buying Guide – Things to Consider:
The factors you should consider before opting to buy the slow cold-pressed juicer are as follows.
1. Design: You must buy a compact juicer that will take up less space on your kitchen counter and can easily be stored.
2. Customer Reviews: Always read the verified customer reviews before buying the juicer.
3. Price: Cold press juicers can range from $70 to $300; you must check the price and features you want for yourself.
4. Noise: Most cold press juicer has built-in slow motors; you may read the amount of noise it makes in the description above.
5. Power: It’s very important to pick a juicer that doesn’t give you a huge bill. So, you must check how much power the juicer is consuming before buying.
6. Heat: Heat production will destroy the essential nutrients in your juicer so you may opt for a slow cold-pressed juicer that will keep all the vitamins, minerals intact in your daily intake.
7. Size: Cold-pressed juicers come in many sizes, you must check the size so that it doesn’t take a whole lot of space on your kitchen counter.
8. Pulp yield and pulp ejection: You must buy a juicer that can extra the maximum juice from the fruits or vegetables and should have an easy pulp ejection system for hassle-free cleanup.
9. Customer support: Some juicers will have 1-year to the 5-year warranty period, it is recommended you invest in something that has a longer warranty period and the brand must provide extensive technical customer support that would work 24 *7.
Cold Press Juicer Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it true that there is no other appliance better than a cold press juicer to extract juice?
Yes, cold press juicer comparatively takes more time to extract juice from a fruit or vegetable, but still, it is one of the most preferred and efficient juicers in the world. Have you wondered why? While most of the other types of juicers produce a lot of heat that destroys the nutrients in the extracts, a cold press juicer does not do such a thing. It keeps most of the nutrients in the extract intact. This is why cold press juicers are recommended and preferred over other juicers.
- Is there a way to keep my cold pressure juice fresh for some time?
Yes, you could preserve the freshness of cold-pressed juice by storing it under a temperature of 41-degree Fahrenheit. If you cannot achieve this temperature at your place, then the best way is to refrigerate the produce and then extract the juice before the cooling is lost and then the juice goes back into the refrigerator. This will not help to preserve the freshness 100% but to an extent, the extract freshness could be preserved.
- Some people comment that cold-pressed juice is bad, is it true?
When compared to other juicers a cold-pressed juice will have almost no fiber in it. The high-pressure processing of the produce in a cold press juicer leaves behind all the pulp where all the fiber is lost. This is one of the main reasons why people comment cold-pressed juice to be bad.
- What is the actual difference between cold-pressed juice and other juices?
The difference is the process itself, while cold-pressing involves no blades or centrifugal force, it does not produce heat and therefore, does not destroy the nutrients in the extracts. On the other hand, when it comes to other types of juicing, heat is produced and this destroys the nutrients in the juice. So, in simple words, cold pressured juice will have more nutrients than juices derived from other juicing methods.
- Centrifugal juicers are better than cold press juicers?
Yes, centrifugal juicers are better than cold press juicers. When it comes to juicers, the most important thing that most customers consider is the speed of juicing and efficiency. If you consider these two factors, a centrifugal juicer is better. However, when it comes to the quality of the juice, cold press juicer is the best.
- A slow juicer is the same as that of cold pressing?
Yes, both of them are almost the same. But, not completely the same. A cold press juicer could act as a slow juicer, but a slow juicer cannot be a cold press juicer.
- Consuming cold-pressed juice could lead to weight gain, is it true?
The effect of cold press juice on the human body could vary based on how frequently you consume it. As the number of nutrients in the cold-pressed juice is comparatively high, frequent consumption of such juices could lead to health issues.
Drinking a glass of juice packed with multivitamins and multi-nutrients can make the most of your day feeling positive and energetic, so buying a slow cold-pressed juicer will do wonders in your life.
You will love reading: 10 Best Over-the-Range Microwaves in 2020 – Ultimate Reviews & Guide